Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 06:38 pm
UAEU PhD Scholarship
United Arab Emirates University is offering “UAEU PhD Scholarship” to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
Join your social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Education, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
- 4 years
Duties and Expectations:
- Maintain GPA ≥ 3.3 at the PhD level.
- Be enrolled full-time (min. of 9 credits/semester) at the PhD level.
- Be available at UAEU full-time.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours/week on courses and/or research project.
How to Apply:
To apply for a PhD Scholarship, please:
- Complete the Admission application here.
- Complete and submit the PhD Scholarship application here and all required documents.
The deadline for applications is the same as the deadline for admission applications to the graduate program. For Admission Cycles and Deadlines click here.
College of Graduate Studies
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +971 3 713 4048
Location: F3, 1st floor, Room 104
More PhD Opportunities