Sweden Masters Scholarships
Applications for Sweden Masters Scholarship are open can be applied through The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme.
How to Apply
- To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020.
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 10-20 February 2020, follow the instructions below.
An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
Details of Scholarship
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes, and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester. The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities in the beginning of each semester. The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
The scholarship period cannot be changed or extended beyond the awarded scholarship period, nor can the scholarship be transferred to a study programme other than the awarded master’s programme.
More Masters Scholarships
- Holland Scholarship 2020
- 400 Fully Funded Eiffel Scholarship, France – Masters & PhD
- Fully Funded VISTEC Fellowship, Thailand – Masters & PhD
- KAS Scholarship Germany – Masters, PhD, Short Term
Tags: swedish institute scholarship application, sweden scholarship 2020, sweden scholarships for international students 2020/2021, swedish institute scholarship 2020/2021, sweden scholarships for international students 2020, swedish institute login, universities in sweden