This Joint Master’s is part of a selected group of international postgraduate programmes that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). We will be able to offer a certain number of fully-funded scholarships to students from “developing countries” for the student intake from 2017 onwards.
Join our social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
Eligible candidates should fulfill the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from an eligible Developing Country (check the list on DAAD website);
- Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos programme (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector);
- Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago;
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies;
- Wishing to apply the post-Master knowledge in career as practitioner (not in an academic area/PHD) further contributing to development;
- Being ready to fully commit to start with the Joint Master Programme once accepted by Joint Master’s selection committee and for funding through Epos
How to Apply
Students wishing to be considered for these scholarships need to apply for the programme as well by submitting a separate application pack ; acceptance to the former does not guarantee acceptance to the latter.
The application process Intake 2020 is open as of 15.09.2019 up to 15.12.2019, 23:59 CET (Central European Time) for Bonn, Germany.
The selection process for the EPOS funding among shortlisted candidates will happen between February and April each year.
Candidates that do not fulfill the EPOS requirements but wish to benefit from financial support during their studies are invited to apply individually and early to other available funding programmes in Germany.
A list of available programmes can be found here.
More Masters Scholarship
- Masters – PhD – MEXT Scholarship Tokyo
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD – Turkey Success Scholarship
- Masters – Belgium Government Scholarship
- Masters, PhD – Eiffel Scholarship
Tags: masters scholarships in germany for international students 2020, scholarship in germany for undergraduate 2020, daad scholarship application, daad scholarship germany, daad scholarship requirements for masters, germany scholarships 2020, daad scholarship 2020/2021, scholarships in germany for international students 2020