Holland Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open for The Holland Scholarship 2020, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Grant award period
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply
Find your program in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
You can now apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
More Masters Scholarships
- 400 Fully Funded Eiffel Scholarship, France – Masters & PhD
- Fully Funded VISTEC Fellowship, Thailand – Masters & PhD
- KAS Scholarship Germany – Masters, PhD, Short Term
Tags: holland scholarship 2020-2021, netherlands scholarships for international students 2020, holland scholarship groningen, groningen university scholarship 2020, holland scholarship 2019-2020, how do i apply to holland scholarship