Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 06:36 pm
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Join our social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
2020 CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 21th 2019
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 9th 2020.
- Publication of results: week of March 23th 2020.
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2020 Session
The eligible fields of study are:
– Economics and Management
– Engineering (Master level) / Sciences in a broader sense (PhD level)
– Political Sciences
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
How to apply
– You may contact the International Relations department of the university/school trough their
website, by email or phone, to know the deadline for the submission of applications.
– You may contact the French embassy or Campus France office of your home country.
You have to choose by yourself the French institution according to your project of study.
Any French higher education institution can apply.
– Your French university/school has decided to support your application to the Eiffel scholarship
– They will send you the application form and help you fill it out.
– Finally, they will send the application on your behalf.
You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles