Step by Step Guide to apply for Vietnam Visa
You will see that Vietnam Visa is one the easiest visa to apply for. The whole process will take less than 5 minutes and you get the visa approval letter in 2 working days.
Now Visa Approval letter is a letter from a travel agent which you can show when you board the flight and once you reach Vietnam, show it to the Immigration Officer along with
- Filled entry-and-exit form (you get this along with Visa Approval Letter)
- 2 passport sized photos 4x6cm
- Stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
The Visa Approval Letter usually cost $12 and the visa fee is $25 per person. So you will have to pay $37 per person.
How to apply for Visa Approval Letter
For the application, you will require
- Flight tickets (to fill the arrival and departure airport and dates, you do not need to upload)
- Passport (to fill information, no need to upload)
- Your email id
- Your phone number
Visit – Vietnam Visa Application
You can visit the website and click to Apply Visa.
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Number of Persons – It is between 1-15 in a single form
Type of Visa – You can select from
- 1 month single – Your trip doesn’t include traveling out of Vietnam and coming again
- 1 month multiple – You are traveling out of Vietnam and coming again to Vietnam in
- 3 month single – You want to stay in Vietnam longer
- 3 month multiple – You want to go out and come in Vietnam times and again
- 6 month multiple – Longer travel plans
- 1 year multiple – Longer travel plans
Purpose of Entry – Select if you are traveler or coming there for business purpose
- For Tourist
- For Business Purpose
Entry Date – Your first entry date based on your tickets
Exit Date – Your final exit date when you are flying out of Vietnam
Arrival Airport – Select from the list
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khahn Hoa)
Processing Time – Select Normal if you have 2 or more days, it’s cheaper
Private or Confidential Letter – Prefer not to select
Full Package Service – Do not select unless you really want things to happen quickly at the immigration
Upon Arrival Services – You can select Airport car pick-up. In 25 USD, they will pick you up (and your max 3 companions if any) and drop you at your hotel.
Step 2: Log in or Sign up
Step 3: Fill in your Name, passport detail, contact no etc.
Try to give an alternate phone number and email ids in case they are not able to reach you
Step 4: Review your application and make payment
- Make sure everything is correct
- Check the amount and make sure to remove any unnecessary add on you didn’t opt for
- Don’t worry about the strip, gate2shop, onepay – You can select any for your credit card
Vietnam Visa Fee
There are two components.
VIETNAM VISA SERVICE FEE: Is the fee that the applicants have to pay for us in order to process the visa approval letter for applicants to get Vietnam visa stamp at the airports in Vietnam.
TOURIST VISA FEES FOR INDIA: Is the fee that the applicants must pay in cash at the landing visa counter at the arrival airport.
This is for India – you can check for other countries here. Vietnam Visa Online. It is mostly the same.