PhD Position in Uppsala (Sweden)
Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries still in operation, founded in 1477.
It ranks among the world’s 100 best universities in several high-profile international rankings. Below are the PhD Vacancies in different departments in Uppsala University.
Join your social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
PhD in Nanotechnology with focus on synthesis, characterisation and application of mesoporous materials in additive manufacturing
PhD student position in life science engineering focused on microfluidic solutions for organoid development
More PhD Vacancies
- 170 Scientia PhD Scholarships
- 14 Fully Funded PhD in Economics
- 9 PhD Vacancy at Umea University, Sweden
- 57 PhD Position in Cell Biology/Genetics/Molecular Biology
- 22 PhD Vacancy at ETH Zurich