The University of Manchester Scholarship For Indians
The University of Manchester India Scholarship
The University of Manchester India Scholarship offers over £100,000 of funding to Indian-domiciled students for one year, master’s study at the University commencing in September 2020:
|School or Faculty||University of Manchester India Scholarship|
|Alliance Manchester Business School||One award of £7,500 for any Alliance Manchester Business School master’s programme.|
|School of Social Sciences||One award of £5,000 for any School of Social Sciences master’s programme.|
|School of Medical Sciences||A total of two awards of £5,000 available to offer-holders for the following master’s programmes:|
|Faculty of Science and Engineering||A total of 13 awards of £5,000 for any master’s programme taught in the Schools of Natural Sciences and School of Engineering.
School of Natural Sciences:
School of Engineering:
One award of £5,000 for each of the following master’s programmes:
- Be in receipt of an offer of admission for a full-time, one year master’s degree in one of the programmes in the Faculty of Science and Engineering or the School of Social Sciences, including Law;
- Be a citizen of India;
- Meet the required English language requirement of the degree course.
Terms and conditions
- The value of each award is £10,000 against tuition fees for the Faculty of Science and Engineering and £9,625 for the School of Social Sciences.
- The award is tenable for one year only.
- An award can’t be deferred to a later year.
The scholarship nominations will be based on the programme application. If you are shortlisted as a candidate, you will be required to submit a separate scholarship application to the Faculty of Science and Engineering. There is no requirement for a separate scholarship application for the School of Social Sciences, including Law. We can’t guarantee consideration for any candidate not in receipt of an offer of admission by 31 March 2020.