Tsinghua International Summer School 2019
Tsinghua International Summer School will be held at Tsinghua University. Tsinghua Summer School 2019 is a Funded Summer School for all the International participants. It’s Really a Great Summer School in China & a great opportunity to Experiencing China. A total of 200 participants will be given funding to attend the summer school.
Host Department: Office of International Cooperation and Exchange
Who can apply?
Start Date: 2019-07-11
End Date: 2019-07-24
Tsinghua University offers summer school scholarship places for 2019 Tsinghua International Summer School -Experiencing China.
The scholarship covers the following:
– Registration fee
– Tuition fee
– Housing (on-campus accommodation for international students for the two-week period, mainly en-suite single rooms)
– Basic accident insurance for the two-week period in Beijing
Scholarship students are required to cover their own airfare costs, and adequate personal medical insurance for their stay in China , as required by both Tsinghua University and Chinese visa applications.
Program Seats: 200
The applicants for Experiencing China 2019 should fulfill the following requirements:
- Foreign nationals currently attending college/university;
- Must be at least 18 but no more than 30 years of age as of July 11th, 2019; and be in good health;
- The program is conducted in English; students are required to provide proof of English proficiency if their first language or teaching language in home institution is not English; please provide one of the following documents as reference:
– IELTS (a score of 6.5 or above)
– TOEFL (a score of 85 or above)
– Other (such as a letter of reference from your institution to prove that your English ability is of a sufficient enough level for learning and communication)
To apply, please complete the application form along with other application materials and email it to: [email protected]
- Application form (the application form is available at: http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/isscen/11847/20190122101551617851351/1548123425265.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official full academic transcript
- Photocopy of passport photo page
- One electronic copy of applicant’s passport-sized photo (front facing, cap-free, white background)
- Proof of proficiency in English, scores of TOEFL or IELTS (If applicable)
Application Deadline: 2019-05-15
Short-term Study Office