170 Scientia PhD Scholarships – One of the highest paid PhD Scholarship
Scientia PhD Scholarships
Join our facebook group to get more scholarship updates – Scholarships & Fellowships – Bachelors, Masters, PhD and Postdoc
If you want to get updates on WhatsApp – Join here https://chat.whatsapp.com/EJYCCbxZ5PS3FUbHf4hqyG
About the Fellowship
The UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme is a piece commitment to saddling our front line research to take care of complex issues and improve the lives of individuals in nearby and worldwide networks. Scientia hopefuls will have a solid responsibility to having any kind of effect on the planet with exhibited potential for adding to the social commitment and additionally worldwide effect mainstays of the UNSW 2025 Strategy.
UNSW is a research-intensive university ranked in the world’s top 50 universities (QS rankings 2019).
We are proud to say our research facilities are some of the best in the business. From the world-leading Lowy Cancer Research Centre to the Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre, we invest in the latest technologies, spaces and equipment to support research excellence across all disciplines.
Our Sydney campus is home to 62,500 students from over 120 countries. We aspire to be Australia’s global university, improving and transforming lives through excellence in research, outstanding education and a commitment to advancing a just society.
No. of Fellowship
- In 2018, 125 Fellowship were awarded.
- In 2019, it is expected to be 170
More PhD Oppurtunities
- $41,209 per year
- Up to $10K each year to build your career and support your international research collaborations
Major Research Areas
- Biomedical Sciences
- Contemporary Humanities and Creative Arts
- Global Health
- Grand Challenges
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Law, Business and Economics
- Social Justice Government and Health Policy
- Technology and Innovation
12 July 2019
How to Apply
- Go to the Fellowship page
- Choose from over 190 research projects
Complete the application with an identified supervisory team
More PhD Oppurtunities
- 9 PhD Vacancy at Umea University, Sweden
- 57 PhD Position in Cell Biology/Genetics/Molecular Biology
- 22 PhD Vacancy at ETH Zurich
- 9 PhD Positions in Tubingen, Germany
Keywords: unsw phd scholarships, scientia phd candidate, unsw scientia projects, scientia phd project, unsw phd application, scientia scholarship 2020, unsw scientia fellowship outcomes, unsw scientia scholarship 2020