Earth Science PhD Fellowship
About the Fellowship
The Department of Earth Science at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, invites applications for the Dalhousie Earth Sciences Doctoral Award for admission to the Ph.D. program in Fall 2019.
This award provides financial support to outstanding Canadian and International students with a demonstrated record of academic success in their undergraduate and early graduate studies.
The effective candidate will be granted a Ph.D., which spreads educational cost (and differential charges for worldwide understudies), expenses, and incorporates a stipend for everyday costs of $19,000 CAD/year. The honor is ensured for a long time, at that point subject to reestablishment for the third and fourth years dependent on understudy execution.
The minimum qualifications for the award are the successful completion of a BSc degree (MSc preferred) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0 (“A” equivalent).
How to Apply
Submitted to the department electronically by the applicant:
Arranged by the applicant (submitted directly to the department on behalf of the applicant):
- Academic transcripts (hard copies or verifiable soft copies directly from the issuing institution)
- Completed reference assessment forms from two individuals familiar with your academic and research capability.
Please email electronic copies to:
Ms. Norma Keeping (Graduate Administrator)
Email: [email protected]
Subject line: Earth Science Doctoral Award Application
Hard copies to:
Graduate Affairs Committee
c/o Ms. Norma Keeping (Graduate Administrator)
Department of Earth Science
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada, B3H 4H6A
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2019.
The successful candidate with be notified by December 15, 2019.
How to Contact
For more information, please contact Professor Yana Fedortchouk, Graduate Coordinator, Department of Earth Sciences at Dalhousie University, email: [email protected]
More PhD Opportunities
- 9 PhD Vacancy at Umea University, Sweden
- 22 PhD Vacancy at ETH Zurich
- 9 PhD Positions in Tubingen, Germany
- 20 PhD Vacancies at University of Twente, Netherland
- 52 PhD Positions in Germany
- 24 PhD Positions at Delft University of Technology