Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 06:36 pm
Belgium Government Scholarship
The call for applications for the academic year 2020-2021 is open .
Deadline: January 10 and February 7, 2020 .
Join our social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at [email protected] of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment.
Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.
How do I submit a grant application?
Fill out the application form:
- It must be carefully completed and sent to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have received it by 7 FEBRUARY 2020* at the latest (we do not take into consideration the postmarked date; we only consider application files received on our offices by the deadline, at the latest);
- NO return receipt for applications will be signed nor delivered;
- Only applications presented on the relevant forms will be considered, in the language in which the training course is given;
- All elements necessary for the application file (application form AND additional information requested) must be included in the same mailing AND correctly stapled or bound so that no documents are lost. No additional elements for the application sent later will be considered;
- All applicants selected and on reserve status will receive an e-mail when selections are made (June 2020). Applicants who are not selected will receive an e-mail by the end of June 2020 at the latest;
- Documents submitted to ARES will not be returned to applicants;
- No response will be given to applications that do not follow the admissibility criteria clearly mentioned on the website (certified diploma, age, professional experience, etc.).
* before 10 JANUARY 2020 for the following training courses: