Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 06:53 pm
AICTE PhD fellowship for 2019
1. A candidate under General and OBC Category must have secured a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at both B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm and M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm. In terms of percentage it should be a minimum of 67.5%
2.For SC/ST/PwD candidates, minimum CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 or equivalent or 62.5% marks at both B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm and M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm.
3.In addition to the above conditions, candidates irrespective of the category to which they belong, must have appeared in GATE/GPAT exams in the last six years including GATE 2019 (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016. 2015 and 2014) and must have a valid GATE/GPAT Score. Candidates who do not qualify in GATE/GPAT and not having a GATE/GPAT Score are not eligible to apply to this scheme.
4.Candidates studying in the final semester of M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm are also eligible to apply. In their case CGPA or percentage requirement is up to third semester in case of results published semester wise or up to 1st year in case of results published annually. These candidates must be able to complete their PG programme by July 31, 2019 and must be able to produce their final semester/final year results at the time of admission if selected under this scheme. They must also satisfy the CGPA or Percentage requirements after the completion of their PG programme. If the candidates are not able to complete their PG programme by July 31, 2019 or unable to meet the minimum CGPA or percentage requirement after the completion of their PG programme, they will not be considered for admission even if they get selected through the selection process.
· 28 PhD Position at Lund University
· 15 PhD Position at CReaNet- Marie Curie Network
5.The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on 31st July of year of application however age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST, women and physically challenged category.
- Nuclear Engineering and Allied Technologies
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable and sustainable Energy
- Electric and Hybrid Mobility
- Smart Cities, Housing and Transportation
- IoT, I2oT and Embedded Systems
- Nano Science and Technology
- Big Data, Machine Learning and AI
- Drug modelling and development
- Biomedical and Rehabilitation
- Smart Technologies for Agriculture and Food Industry
- Water purification, conservation and management
Closing of online application submission: 12 May, 2019