Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 06:52 pm
About the Fellowship
The Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies (ADVANCE CRT) is focused on Future Networks and the Internet of Things with applications in sustainable and independent living. The CRT will train 120 PhD students, recruited in four annual cohorts of 30 students across five partner universities, beginning with the academic year 2019/20.
Join our facebook group to get more scholarship updates – Scholarships & Fellowships – Bachelors, Masters, PhD and Postdoc
How to Apply
To apply you will need to fill in the application form. You will need to name 3 supervisors from the list of supervisors in order of preference and upload the following documentation in PDF format
- Statement of Motivation (max. 2 pages) addressing the following: why you wish to undertake a PhD with the Advance CRT (with reference to your future career plans), the proposed research topic, and the reasons for selecting the nominated supervisors
- your CV (max. 3 pages) including contact details of 3 referees
- transcripts of all your degrees and proof of English language ability (where required)
- any supporting documentation for your application (optional)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Social Science
More PhD Vacancies
We want to give applicants choice of supervisor and host university and we strongly encourage you to contact supervisors who match best your interests before submitting the application. If you are admitted into the ADVANCE Centre for Research Training, you will have to go through a formal admission process with your host university, which is the university where your chosen supervisor is based.
NOTE: to submit your application you will need a Google account. If you do not have a Google account and do not wish to create one, please email us.
Questions can be directed to [email protected]
21st June, 2019