10 Science Facts that will blow your mind
- You had 100 more bones at birth than now. Those extra bones have helped you come of out of your mother’s womb easily.
- Francium is a chemical element with symbol Fr and atomic number 87. Mukesh Ambani, India’s richest man can only afford to buy 50 g of Fr with all of his money.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve stainless steel
- Tardigrade can go without food or water for more than 30 years and can survive for days at −200 °C.
- The "Highest Manmade Temperature" – achieved was a whopping 4 trillion degrees Celsius, 250,000 times hotter than the centre of the sun whereas the lowest temperature achieved was -273.144 degrees This is stunningly close to 'absolute zero', which is equal to -273.15 degrees Celsius.
- If you walk 7,500 steps every day and maintain this for your lifetime, you have revolved around the earths five times
- Have you seen an octopus? Did you know that it has 3 hearts, 9 brains and blue blood?
- Try finding the letter “J” in the periodic table. You may not as this is the only letter missing.
- You think sunshine is strong sometimes; scientist can produce Laser light that is BILLION times brighter than the sun.
- Almost all of us have special mites in our eyelashes called demodex.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!