- Meera, a fledgling writer who is in search of a story that can touch millions of lives.
- Vivaan, assistant branch manager at Citibank, who dreams of travelling the world.
- Kabir, a café manager who desires something of his own. Nisha, the despondent café customer who keeps secrets of her own.
- Everyone has their own story, but what happens when these four lives are woven together?
- Pull up a chair in Kafe Kabir and watch them explore friendship and love, writing their own pages of life from the cosy café to the ends of the world.
- The book is written for managers who have to supervise and control their employees as well as complete certain essential office tasks.
- It covers certain techniques that could help its readers in improving their productivity, job satisfaction and personal prosperity.
- This is because individual satisfaction can gradually lead to the growth of any organisation.
- Sometimes, you do not write your story, it writes you. You don't choose your story, it chooses you.
- But would you believe it if someone told you, ‘This is Not Your Story’? Would you have the courage to rewrite it?
- Shaurya, a CA student. This is his story of following his dreams.
Authored by the most influential Indian President yet, this book delves into the obstacles that are preventing India from rising up to the challenge of development. India has unmatched talent and ambition with an inherent tendency to work hard, then what is it that keeps India from overtaking the world. Why does India as a nation settle for the ordinary when the extraordinary is well within the reach?
The book offers 7 ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness. Also, the golden rule for conquering worry, keeping your energy & spirits high. The book consists of some True Stories which will help the readers in conquering worry to lead you to success in life.
The book is full of similar incidences and narrations which will make our readers to understand the situation in an easy way and lead a happy life. A must read book for everyone.
Quite early in his life, Aman had been labelled a 'weirdo'. His side-parted, oil soaked hair and gawky physique made him the butt of jokes among his peers. There is nothing spectacular in his life—he studies all day, has never had an interaction with a girl that lasted more than five minutes, and scribbles his inner musings into his best friend, a personal diary.
Deep down, however, the guilt of being considered a social killjoy by the society starts to have a negative impact on him.
Naina was at such a crossroad! An orphan, she did not have much to look forward to in life, until she fell in love.
Love gave her wings and she started to fly, only to come crashing down as the wind beneath her wings turned into a storm. She tries putting an end to her now wretched existence, but fate has some other plans for her.
In The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Joseph Murphy gives you the tools you will need to unlock the dormant powers of your subconscious mind. You can improve your physical well-being, finances and the way you think for success. Once you learn how to use this unbelievably powerful force there is nothing you will not be able to accomplish.
Dr. Joseph urges you to study this book and apply the techniques outlined therein; and as you do, you will witness the miracle-working power that will empower you from confusion, misery, and failure. This is the Most Powerful Self Help book Ever Written!
The road to a happier, more successful life starts with your attitude-and your attitude is within your control. Whether your outlook is negative, positive or somewhere in between, Jeff Keller, motivational speaker and coach, will show you how to take control and unleash your hidden potential through three powerful steps: -THINK! Success begins in the mind.
The power of attitude can change your destiny. -